Soothing and luxurious, these two words are perfect to describe our Pomegranate Body Oil. The stressors of life can bring tension to even the smallest muscles in the body. Revive your dry skin, muscles and spirit while massaging our Pomegranate Body Oil onto your arms, legs, neck and back. With the subtle, soothing scent of fruity pomegranate infused into our vegan Pomegranate Body Oil you are guaranteed to be relaxed and rejuvenated in minutes.
You can apply massage oil to your skin warm or cold, both having their own benefits. For the Cold Treatment, you can apply the oil straight from the bottle with no preparation needed. For the Warming Treatment:
- Put the desired amount of oil in a microwave-safe container (not original) with the top of the container OPEN to allow the pressure a place to escape.
- Only microwave for short periods of time, time depends on size of container and amount of oil being used.
- Test the heat of the oil on your wrist. It should be hot to the touch, but should not burn the skin.
- If it is warm, but not desired temperature, reheat again in short increments.
- Repeat this process until an adequate temperature is achieved.
- If the oil is too hot, shake the contents until some of the heat has dispersed.
- Massage the warm oil into your skin, working it into the painful muscles.
Like other substances that are high in fat, carrier oils have a limited shelf life. Meaning that eventually they will go bad. It’s important to store oils in their original containers in a cool, dark place, such as the pantry, to maximize shelf life. Average shelf life upon receiving is 2 years.
⚠️Warning: Our products are formulated with powerful plant-based ingredients. Patch test ALL new products to detect any sensitivity or allergies before applying to the entire body/face
All Lauryn's Garden products are made with natural and organic ingredients and preservatives are derived from natural sources when possible. Products should be used entirely within 3-6 months of purchase unless otherwise specified
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration) and are for informational purposes only. These products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Follow us on Instagram and be the first to know about new products, special offers, recipes, health and beauty tips, and promotions!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've been using this oil to massage my body after showering, while my skin is still a bit damp. It has a beautiful subtle scent and it's not greasy after it settles in. I've been using it for about 30 days and noticed a big difference in my skin's ability to retain the moisture once I started taking extra time to actually massage my skin as opposed to quickly apply lotion. It works best for me if applied directly after a shower. From personal experience, I would highly recommend taking time to massage yourself as a part of your self-care routine!