You can experience true, nature-based luxury at your fingertips with three of our favorite handcrafted products in our Lips and Legs bundle. This bundle includes a trio of our bestselling products including our Rose Lip Glaze, Lip Butter and Pomegranate Massage Oil. Two of the areas that need moisture the most on our bodies are the lips and legs. By applying our natural, moisture rich products you will ensure your lips and legs are getting the rich moisturizing refreshment they need to create a soft supple appearance.
Rose Lip Glaze: Use as an everyday gloss or a base coat under any lipstick. Apply Rose Lip Glaze to dry lips before applying lipstick. Let sit for 1-4 mins then lightly wipe excess Glaze from lips. Apply lipstick over now smooth lips.
Lip Butter: This plant-based lip butter moisturizes dry lips while creating a barrier of protection against harsh weather. Use daily or as needed.
Pomegranate Massage Oil: The small molecular structure of the Pomegranate Massage Oil enables it to penetrate the skin while keeping the pores clear. It has the ability to soothe & moisturize the skin and scalp. You can apply massage oil to your skin warm or cold, both having their own benefits. For the Cold Treatment, you can apply the oil straight from the bottle with no preparation needed. For the Warming Treatment:
- Put the desired amount of oil in a microwave-safe container (not original) with the top of the container OPEN to allow the pressure a place to escape.
- Only microwave for short periods of time, time depends on size of container and amount of oil being used.
- Test the heat of the oil on your wrist. It should be hot to the touch but should not burn the skin.
- If it is warm, but not desired temperature, reheat again in short 10-15 second increments.
- Repeat this process until an adequate temperature is achieved.
- If the oil is too hot, shake the contents until some of the heat has dispersed.
- Massage the warm oil into your skin, working it into the painful muscles.
Like other substances that are high in fat, carrier oils have a limited shelf life. Meaning that eventually they will go bad. It is important to store oils in their original containers in a cool, dark place, such as the pantry, to maximize shelf life. Average shelf life of this product upon receiving is 2 years.
Please note that this product is made using raw, unrefined butters and created at a low heat to ensure oil benefits. It is normal to have beading (Wax like beads) in the balm. They will melt on contact and do not affect efficiency or quality.
All solid balms and lotions are sensitive to heat and cold. Changes in temperature may affect the texture of products but will not change efficiency.
⚠️Caution: Patch test ANY new products to detect skin sensitivity or allergies before applying to the entire body/face
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I already own this set and I recently gifted it to a family member- she was very happy! The Rose Lip GLaze is really a conversation piece. I get compliments on it every time I take mine out in public
Ive purchased 4 of these as gifts! I love this set.
My package included some free palo santo which put an automatic smile on my face!... Use the lip butter & lip glaze together- you wont be disappointed